Thursday, August 30, 2012

GO: AS MANY we can SEND for MISSIONS


I JUST SENT THIS SMS to a few people AN Hour ago:

Dear One and All ...
Let's Go on Mission!
Let's SEND all we can to Kabankalan, Dumaguete, Cebu, Cagayan, Iloilo, etc.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT ALL?
Here's a SECRET:  "When I go on a Mission Trip I ask support from MY VISION PARTNERS.  I solicit.  Missions Department may give 70pesos ONLY, but thru VP's, I may be able to raise 1000pesos or more ... SKY IS THE LIMIT!"
This has been the Policy of Missions Department.  We have been SENDING many people already with this idea.

WHY I SENT THIS SMS? 

  • I believe ALL Christians must be given the chance to be ON MISSION!  Everyone:  kids, youths, families, young and old.
  • I believe that to be "ON MISSION" is ALWAYS a possibility!  There should never be a barrier for people NOT TO BE ABLE TO GO -- especially funding / lack of funds.
  • I believe that EACH GOER must be a RAISER!  
    • What do I mean?:  THAT the GOING person must be able to attract support in both PRAYER and FINANCES to make his / her trip a possibility THROUGH OTHERS.  He or She must never rely on the FUNDING capacity of a MISSIONS AGENCY.  Rather they MUST SOLICIT SUPPORT, raise money for themselves from their friends, contacts and Vision Partners.
  • I believe that when this becomes a joy and a delight (to be always ON the GO) -- OTHERS WHO ARE NOT YET GOING will be A SENDING FORCE to people who are GOING.  
    • Remember people wants to support A TRUE SENSE of "calling" found in someone who is ON FIRE, EXCITED and INTENTIONAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment